Attorney Austin Scott Davies comes to the Pro Legal Care LLC team with the experience of having prosecuted dozens of contested hearings and trials while managing over 1,000 Juvenile Abuse and Neglect cases as as a Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney.
Attorney Davies, a lifelong Rockford resident, earned his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Certified in Criminal Practice from the Northern Illinois University College of Law. As a law student, Davies was awarded a 711 license, which gave him valuable courtroom experience prior to graduation.
Attorney Davies lives in Rockford with his family and is active in the community.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Defense
- Abuse and Neglect
- Family and Divorce
- Civil Litigation
- Traffic / DUI
- Paul Vella Criminal Law Award
- Academic Excellence Scholarship, NIU College of Law
- Justin Pettway Scholarship, nomination for excellence in trial advocacy and ethics
- Jacob Baker Scholarship, nomination for excellence in constitutional law
- ISBA, member
- ABA, member
- Federalist Society, member
- Delta Theta Phi, member
- WRCC Executive Committee, Precinct Committeeman/Captain
- IL Republican State Convention, Delegate 5/21/16
- Concerned Citizens for America, Board Chair
- Federalist Society, College Outreach Chair, NIU College of Law, 2013